CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £97.58Trending at £126.00
- £6.34Trending at £6.52
- £6.09Trending at £7.99
- £6.99Trending at £9.03
- £7.49Trending at £10.22
- £23.44Trending at £35.27
- £26.13Trending at £36.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a 1-volume, edition of the 3-volume Encyclopedia of Apocalypticism published in 1998. The main historical surveys have been retained, while essays of a thematic nature, and a few whose subject matter is not central to the historical development, have been omitted.
- Author BiographyBernard McGinn is the Naomi Shenstone Donnelly Professor Historical Theology and the History of Christianity at the University of Chicago Divinity School. John J. Collins is Holmes Professor of Old Testament Criticism and Interpretation at Yale University Divinity School. Stephen J. Stein teaches Religious Studis at Indiana University.
- Author(s)Bernard McGinn,John J. Collins,Stephen J. Stein
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1402 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.