Best-selling in Young Adults References
Save on Young Adults References
- £5.29Trending at £5.47
- £6.69Trending at £8.88
- £6.47Trending at £6.77
- £11.05Trending at £13.06
- £6.00Trending at £6.11
- £6.93Trending at £7.59
- £5.33Trending at £5.53
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Culture in Action series, this title offers a comprehensive library from which readers can choose their favourite arts topics. It contains activities with easy-to-follow instructions.
- Author BiographyMarc Tyler Nobleman has written books on everything from ghosts to Groundhog Day, belly flops to the Battle of the Little Bighorn, Superman to summertime activities. Besides writing books, he is also a cartoonist whose work has appeared in more than 100 magazines. OR**** Marc Tyler Nobleman is the author of more than 50 books for young people. He writes regularly for Nickelodeon Magazine and has written for The History Channel. He is also a cartoonist whose single panels have appeared in more than 100 international publications, including the Wall Street Journal, Good Housekeeping, and Forbes. He lives with his wife and daughter in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Marc Tyler Nobleman
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleCulture in Action
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.