All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £18.94Trending at £22.16
- £10.12Trending at £10.38
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.28
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 Tables, color; 59 Tables, black and white; 16 Illustrations, color; 4 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 375 p. 20 illus., 16 illus. in color.
- Weight880 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byCarrie A. Cwiak,Rebecca H. Allen
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
- Table Of ContentsPatient Assessment and Counseling.- Contraceptive Management of Women with Cardiac Disease.- Contraception Use in Women with Hypertension.- Contraception and Diabetes.- Contraception for Women with Mental Health Conditions.- Contraception for Women Living with HIV.- Contraceptive Options for Women with Headache Disease.- Contraception for Women with Epilepsy.- Contraception for Women with a History of Solid Organ Transplantation.- Obesity and Bariatric Surgery.- Hematologic Abnormalities.- Thrombophilia and Thromboembolic Disease.- Gynecologic Conditions.- Oncocontraception.- Contraception for Women with Endocrine Abnormalities.- Bone Health and Hormonal Contraception.- Contraception for Women with Rheumatologic Disease.- Family Planning with Gastrointestinal Disorders.- Contraception in the Perimenopause.- Medication Interactions.
- Author BiographyRebecca H. Allen, MD, MPH, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI, USA.Carrie A. Cwiak, MD, MPH, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.