All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains Contract Law, 8th edition plus Core Statutes on Contract, Tort and Restitution 2010-2011. These texts provide undergraduate students with the essential knowledge, skills and understanding required for success in Contract Law, featuring Mckendrick's widely praised textbook.
- Author BiographyEWAN MCKENDRICK is Herbert Smith Professor of English Private Law at the University of Oxford, UK, where he is also a Pro-Vice-Chancellor and a Fellow of Lady Margaret Hall. He is the author of a number of key works on contract law and commercial law, and is an editor of Chitty on Contracts. He is also a barrister in practice with a leading set of commercial chambers in London. GRAHAM STEPHENSON taught Obligations, Remedies and Consumer law for several years at the University of Central Lancashire, UK.
- Author(s)Ewan McKendrick
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/07/2010
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date05/10/2011
- Edited byGraham Stephenson
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.