All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an accessible introduction to American contract law, useful to both first-year law students and advanced contract scholars.
- Author BiographyBrian H. Bix is the Frederick W. Thomas Professor of Law and Philosophy at the University of Minnesota. Prior to teaching at the University of Minnesota, Professor Bix had full-time appointments at King's College London and Quinnipiac Law School and has had visiting positions at Georgetown University Law Center, George Washington Law School, the University of Haifa and the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya. He is a member of the American Law Institute and a reporter for the Uniform Law Commission. He has published widely in contract law, jurisprudence and family law. He has written, edited or co-edited 14 books and more than 100 articles. Bix's work has been translated into seven languages and he has given invited lectures in countries all over the world.
- Author(s)Brian H. Bix
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Philosophy and Law
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.