CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written to meet the course requirement of LLB students of Contract Law I. Contract Law I is a compulsory course for all LLB students. The book follows a new method of teaching the subject keeping in mind students from non-legal background.
- Author BiographyAkhileshwar Pathak is Professor, Indian Institute of Management (IIMA), Ahmedabad.
- Author(s)Akhileshwar Pathak
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight594 g
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.