Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.00+ £2.90 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by rutmacka-0
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by the_clyde_stores
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a clear and coherent introduction to the principles of the Scots law of contract. It explains the different types of contractual situations and looks at the formation, performance and enforcement of contracts.
- Author BiographyHector MacQueen is Professor of Private Law and Deputy Head of the College of Humanities and Social Science at the University of Edinburgh and Joe Thomson is a Scottish Law Commissioner and Visiting Professor at Glasgow Caledonian University.
- Author(s)Hector MacQueen,Joe Thomson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Out-of-print date03/08/2016
- Weight540 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.