CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £11.11Trending at £12.30
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the theoretical foundations of the common law of contract. Focusing on contemporary debates in contract theory, this book aims to help readers understand the nature and justification of the general idea of contractual obligation, as well as the nature and justification of the particular rules that make up the law of contract.
- Author BiographyProf Stephen Smith is Professor of Law at McGill University, Montreal and former Tutor and Fellow in Law at St Anne's College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Stephen A. Smith
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2004
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleClarendon Law Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight604 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.