Contract, Tort and Restitution Statutes 2012-2013 by James Devenney, Howard Johnson (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.28+ £1.84 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80+ £3.49 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Howard Johnson,James Devenney
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Student Statutes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight920 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPreface, Alphabetical Index, Chronological Index, Guide to the Companion Website Statutes, Statute of Frauds 1677, Fires Prevention (Metropolis) Act 1774, Libel Act 1843, Libel Act 1845, Offences Against the Person Act 1861, Law of Libel Amendment Act 1888, Factors Act 1889 Slander of Women Act 1891, Law Reform (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 193, Law Reform (Married Women and Tortfeasors) Act 1935, Law Reform (Frustrated Contracts) Act 1943, Law Reform (Contributory Negligence) Act 1945, Crown Proceedings Act 1947, Law Reform (Personal Injuries) Act 1948, Defamation Act 1952, Occupiers' Liability Act 1957, Occupiers' Liability (Scotland) Act 1960, Law Reform (Husband and Wife) Act 1962, Hire Purchase Act 1964, Misrepresentation Act 1967, Criminal Law Act 1967, Parliamentary Commissioner Act 1967, Theatres Act 1968, Civil Evidence Act 1968, Employers' Liability (Defective Equipment) Act 1969, Employers' Liability (Compulsory Insurance) Act 1969, Age of Majority (Scotland) Act 1969, Family Law Reform Act 1969, Animals Act 1971, Unsolicited Goods and Services Act 1971, Defective Premises Act 1972, Supply of Goods (Implied Terms) Act 1973, Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 ,Consumer Credit Act 1974, Guard Dogs Act 1975, Damages (Scotland) Act 1976, Congenital Disabilities (Civil Liability) Act 1976, Fatal Accidents Act 1976, Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1976, Torts (Interference with Goods) Act 1977, Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, State Immunity Act 1978, Civil Liability (Contribution) Act 1978, Pneumoconiosis etc. (Workers' Compensation) Act 1979, Sale of Goods Act 1979, Limitation Act 1980, Highways Act 1980, Senior Courts Act 1981 (formerly Supreme Court Act 1981), Civil Aviation Act 1982, Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982, Forfeiture Act 1982, Administration of Justice Act 1982, Occupiers' Liability Act 1984, Building Act 1984, Law Reform (Miscellaneous Provisions) (Scotland) Act 1985, Latent Damage Act 1986, Minors' Contracts Act 1987, Consumer Protection Act 1987, Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, Road Traffic Act 1988, Road Traffic (Consequential Provisions) Act 1988, Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1989, Employment Act 1989 ,Courts and Legal Services Act 1990, Broadcasting Act 1990, Age of Legal Capacity (Scotland) Act 1991, Water Industry Act 1991, Social Security Contributions and Benefits Act 1992, Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992, Railways Act 1993, Requirements of Writing (Scotland) Act 1995, Police Act 1996, Arbitration Act 1996, Defamation Act 1996, Damages Act 1996, Social Security (Recovery of Benefits) Act 1997, Contract (Scotland) Act 1997, Protection from Harassment Act 1997, Data Protection Act 1998, Human Rights Act 1998 Welfare Reform and Pensions Act 1999 Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 Postal Services Act 2000 Health and Social Care (Community Health and Standards) Act 2003 Criminal Justice Act 2003 Fire and Rescue Services Act 2004 Civil Partnership Act 2004 Mental Capacity Act 2005 Inquiries Act 2005, Compensation Act 2006, Fraud Act 2006, Education and Inspections Act 2006, NHS Redress Act 2006, Companies Act 2006, Income Tax Act 2007, Finance Act 2007, Dormant Bank and Building Society Accounts Act 2008, NHS Redress (Wales) Measure 2008, Damages (Asbestos-related Conditions) (Scotland) Act 2009 Equality Act 2010,Third Parties (Rights against Insurers) Act 2010, Defamation Bill 2011, Statutory Instruments, Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992, Commercial Agents (Council Directive) Regulations 1993, The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998, The Employers' Liability (Compulsory Insurance) Regulations 1998, Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999, Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002, Electronic Signatures Regulations 2002, Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002, The Damages (Variation of Periodica
- Author BiographyJames Devenney is Chair in Commercial Law at the University of Exeter. Howard Johnson is Deputy Head of Bangor Law School and Senior Lecturer in Law at Bangor University.
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.99
- £2.99Trending at £5.97
- £6.24Trending at £8.96
- £18.09Trending at £18.99
- £36.79Trending at £39.88
- £10.00Trending at £15.82
- £6.24Trending at £7.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.