Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £59.32Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionCovering subjects like globalization and IT, this text provides an introduction to the key phases of the contracting process and the skills required by managers in its implementation. These include: policy for contracting; strategic purchasing; understanding markets; communicating the contracting decision; and designing and drafting the contract.
- Author BiographyCarsten Greve is Professor of Public Management and Public-Private Cooperation at the International Center for Business and Politics, Copenhagen Business School. He is the author of numerous scholarly articles and several books, including The Challenge of Public-Private Partnerships: Learning from International Experience (co-edited with Graeme Hodge). He is also the vice-study leader for the MPA programme at the Copenhagen Business School.
- Author(s)Greve Carsten
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Masters in Public Management
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 7 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.