Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnother comic masterpiece from Norman Maclean. Follow the misadventures of the vain, the deluded, and the greedy, all desperate get a piece of the government's million pound fund. It's brilliant and hilarious satire on the perennial themes of greed, lust and folly.
- Author BiographyBorn in Glasgow in 1936, Norman Maclean was educated at school and university in Glasgow, before going on to teach all over Scotland. He garnered much fame after winning two Gold Medals at the National Mod - for poetry and singing - in the same year, 1967, the only person ever to do so. Shortly afterwards he began a career, as he would say himself, as a clown, and it is in that role, and that of a musician, that he is still best-known today.
- Author(s)Norman MacLean
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBirlinn Ltd
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.93
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.89
- £4.77Trending at £4.91
- £8.17Trending at £10.49
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.