Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.50Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
- £3.49Trending at £3.52
About this product
- DescriptionAn institutional approach to explaining countertrade and barter in international trade and domestic trade in transition economies.
- Author BiographyMonika Schnitzer is Professor of Economics at the University of Munich.
- Author(s)Dalia Marin,Monika Schnitzer
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleContracts in Trade and Transition
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note6 illus.
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.