All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £26.44
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the paradox presented by cultural/institutional diversity and contractual efficiency in cross-border business transactions.
- Author BiographyVolkmar Gessner is Professor of Sociology of Law and Comparative Law at the Law Faculty and Head of Department at the University of Bremen, Germany.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleOnati International Series in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byVolkmar Gessner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.