CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £29.71Trending at £30.80
- £27.45Trending at £28.49
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £30.27Trending at £31.12
About this product
- DescriptionAt a micro level, this collection unveils the contractual knowledge that led to the globalization of markets over the last century.
- Author BiographyGregoire Mallard is Associate Professor in the Department of Anthropology and Sociology of Development at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva. Jerome Sgard is Professor of Political Economy at Sciences Po, Paris.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 9 tables
- Weight740 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byGregoire Mallard,Jerome Sgard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.