All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- Description* Presents five state--of--the--art survey papers on time series econometrics. * Presents a modern financial econometrics software package. * Surveys recent developments in the field. * Discusses the theoretical properties of the GARCH family of models.
- Author BiographyMichael McAleer is Professor of Economics at the University of Western Australia. He has published widely in econometrics, financial econometrics, time series analysis, statistics, modelling environmental systems, and tourism research. Les Oxley is Professor of Economics at the University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand and Adjunct Professor at the University of Western Australia. He has published widely in applied econometrics, macroeconometrics and cliometrics.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSurveys of Recent Research in Economics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Weight466 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLes Oxley,Michael McAleer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.