Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- Author(s)Jana Jureckova
- Date of Publication17/08/2013
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight554 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1979
- Table Of ContentsOn Interpolation of Multiple Autoregressive Processes.- A Note on UMV Estimates and Ancillary Statistics.- Dirichlet Processes Produce Discrete Measures: An Elementary Proof.- Descriptive Statistics for Nonparametric Models IV. Spread.- Some Personal Recollections of Jaroslav Hajek.- A New Randomized Response Design for Estimating the Mean of a Distribution.- Heuristics for Survey Sampling Design: A Case Study.- Asymptotic Normality of the Continuous Robbins-Monro Stochastic Approximation Procedure.- A Note on Rejective Sampling.- On Tests of Fit Based on Grouped Data.- Lower Bound for the Risks of Nonparametric Estimates of the Mode.- The Rate of Convergence of Simple Linear Rank Statistics under Alternatives.- Nuissance Medians in Rank Testing Scale.- On a Theorem of J. Hajek.- On Aggregating Controlled Markov Chains.- A Note on Contiguity and Hellinger Distance.- First Order Efficiency Implies Second Order Efficiency.- A Simple Test for Goodness-of-Fit Based on Spacings with Some Efficiency Comparisons.- Nonparametric Tests for Interchangeability under Competing Risks.- Characterization of Distributions by Large Deviation Rates.- Monte Carlo Comparisons of Some Rank Tests Optimal for Uniform Distributions.- Simplicial Measures.- On the Cramer-Frechet-Rao Inequality in the Non-Regular Case.- Asymptotic Distribution of Simple Estimate for Rejective, Sampford and Successive Sampling.- Discrete Communication Channels Decomposable into Finite-Memory Components.- Abstracts.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.