All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to show that sound nutrition and the prevention of illness are synonymous. The author describes a complete dietary programme with recipes intended to control cholesterol and help maintain the correct levels, so reducing the risk of high blood pressure and coronary heart disease.
- Author(s)Roger Newman Turner
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication25/08/1988
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDiets to Help S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date18/04/1994
- Weight63 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.22
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.