All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £40.00Trending at £49.47
- £20.00Trending at £27.00
- £54.95Trending at £56.48
- £23.49Trending at £26.19
- £9.81Trending at £10.22
- £11.40Trending at £19.99
- £16.46Trending at £19.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive book covers the state-of-the-art in control-oriented modelling and identification techniques.
- Author BiographyMarco Lovera is Professor of Automatic Control at the Dipartimento di Elettronica e Informazione of the Politecnico di Milano, Italy. His research interests include system identification, spacecraft attitude and orbit control, and advanced active control applications. He is the author of more than 150 scientific publications in these areas. Professor Lovera is currently associate editor of Automatica and IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology and is on the editorial board of IET Control Theory and Applications and IEEE Control Systems Magazine. He is a member of the IFAC Technical Committees on Aerospace and on Control Design, and of the IEEE Control Systems Society Technical Committee on System Identification and Adaptive Control.
- PublisherInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleControl, Robotics and Sensors
- Place of PublicationStevenage
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Paginationxiii, 394
- Edited byMarco Lovera
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.