All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £18.13Trending at £19.99
- £24.87Trending at £27.90
- £37.19Trending at £44.05
- £16.28Trending at £20.29
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the basic principles of control theory, going on to provide examples of how to apply the principles to produce working designs. The book uses examples and exercises to illustrate the principles involved.
- Author(s)Andy Verwer,Jack Golten
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/1991
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
- Out-of-print date19/09/2001
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight800 g
- Width188 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.