All listings for this product
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £108.12Trending at £157.34
- £47.66Trending at £64.66
- £31.75Trending at £34.56
- £29.64Trending at £31.50
- £23.38Trending at £34.91
- £23.51Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe core intent of this book is to help gain an accelerated learning path to practical control system engineering and transform control theory to an implementable control system through electronics.
- Author BiographyMahesh Patil is currently associated as India Head for Amphenol Advanced Sensors. He has built high performing start up teams for electric vehicles, embedded services, expertize in building strategic alliances with high tech companies. His experiences include product development for Industrial, Energy and Automotive sectors working for large MNC's and also his own start up organization. He is six sigma certified and has published papers in various international journals. He holds a Masters in Technology from NIT Nagpur and a management qualification from XLRI.Pankaj Rodey is a technical specialist in Embedded Control Systems domain. He has vast experience in the field of control systems for power generation and power electronics. He is an expert in model based virtual prototyping and design of embedded controls for power electronics and power generation products. He holds six sigma certificate and a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from NIT Nagpur.
- Author(s)Mahesh Patil,Pankaj Rodey
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note3 Tables, black and white; 21 Illustrations, color; 20 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 53 p. 41 illus., 21 illus. in color.
- Weight155 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.