All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHigh blood pressure affects nearly one in three women and one in five men, and is a major contributor to strokes and heart disease. You may not even be aware you have a problem, but the dangers are still there. With the help of these 52 brilliant ideas, you can take simple steps to ensure your blood pressure stays under control.
- Author BiographyDr Rob Hicks has been a GP for over ten years and now works part-time in general practice and also as a hospital clinical assistant in sexual health medicine. He takes a holistic approach to healthcare being a firm believer that prevention is better than cure. He is the radio doctor for Classic FM and for Talk Sport radio, and regularly appears on TV. He also writes for numerous newspapers, magazines, and Internet sites.
- Author(s)Rob Hicks
- PublisherInfinite Ideas Limited
- Date of Publication31/10/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series Title52 Brilliant Ideas
- Place of PublicationDurrington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInfinite Ideas Limited
- Out-of-print date15/02/2010
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width171 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.