CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to offer a comprehensive review of concepts that are central to our understanding of the psychology of health, including perceived control, locus of control, learned helplessness, self-efficacy and social support. This book aims to reduce the confusions that result from common variations in interpretation and usage.
- Author BiographyJan Walker is a health psychologist with a background in nursing whose interest in control stems from her doctoral research on pain in later life and subsequent research in the fields of pain and user experiences of healthcare.
- Author(s)Jan Walker
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleHealth Psychology
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.