Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together the diverse research strategies, which reflect major approaches to understanding the psychology of aggression. This volume deals with both basic laboratory research and the implications of such research for clinical work. It also includes a review of physiological variables in aggression.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Knutson is currently professor of psychology at the University of Iowa. He is the associate editor of the journal Aggressive Behavior. He is a fellow of the American Psychological Association, the International Society for Research on Aggression, the American Psychological Society, and the Association for the Advancement of Applied and Preventive Psychology. He is author, co-author, editor, or co-editor of over fifty books.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJohn F. Knutson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.