Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £137.64Trending at £159.99
- £7.27Trending at £7.69
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £56.66Trending at £59.85
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £8.20Trending at £8.87
About this product
- DescriptionThus, this is a hugely important work that describes the molecular mechanisms of cell-to-cell communication among bacterial cells in a biofilm, the development of antibiofilm inhibitors such as quorum-sensing inhibitors, and the use of biofilm inhibitors to prevent and treat bacterial infections in humans and other animals.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/12/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Biofilms
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note7 Tables, black and white; 13 Illustrations, color; 43 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 175 p. 56 illus., 13 illus. in color.
- Weight491 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byNaomi Balaban
- Foreword byJ. William Costerton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.