All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.23
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
- £28.39Trending at £32.54
About this product
- DescriptionVolumes 1 and 2 of Circulatory and Ventilatory Systems focus on cell structure and function (Volume 1) as well as cellular events that allow adaptation to environmental conditions, including cell proliferation and growth, migration, and death (Volume 2). Circadian cycles that drive rhythmic gene transcription are also covered.
- Author(s)Marc Thiriet
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2014
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleBiomathematical and Biomechanical Modeling of the Circulatory and Ventilatory Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note146 Tables, black and white; X, 538 p.
- Weight831 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.