All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £3.95Trending at £4.02
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the pathways of plant primary metabolism and their control Emphasises the multi--layers of control -- from transcriptional, through to translational and post--translational Takes account of the impact of genomics and proteomics on the subject.
- Author BiographyDr William Plaxton, Department of Biology, Queens University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Dr Michael McManus, Institute of Molecular BioSciences, Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleAnnual Plant Reviews
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note48 illustrations
- Weight763 g
- Width165 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byMichael T. McManus,William Plaxton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.