Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.98Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.49
- £11.78Trending at £11.98
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe pace of new research and level of innovation repeatedly introduced into the field of drug delivery to the lung is surprising given its state of maturity since the introduction of the pressurized metered dose inhaler over a half a century ago.
- Author BiographyDr. Hugh Smyth is Assistant Professor of Pharmaceutics at the University of Texas, Austin. He is a recipient of the Young Investigator in Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology Award of the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists and has edited a volume on pulmonary drug delivery. Drs. Hickey and Smyth share a research interest in the delivery of drugs to the lungs for the treatment and prevention of a number of diseases. Dr. Anthony Hickey is Professor of Molecular Pharmaceutics and Biomedical Engineering at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is a fellow of the Institute of Biology, American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists and the American Association for the Advancement of Science. He has published several edited and authored volumes in the fields of pharmaceutical aerosols, process engineering and particulate science.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/07/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Delivery Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note46 Tables, black and white; XIV, 558 p.
- Weight866 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAnthony J. Hickey,Hugh D. C. Smyth
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.