CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis work deals with recognising and understanding the problems, costs and reasons behind excessive litigation. The author describes the strong relationship that occurs between improving one's negotiation skills and making use of formal ADR techniques designed to resolve disputes.
- Author BiographyKENNETH J. THYGERSON is Professor of Finance, California State University, San Bernardino. Previously, he was CEO and President of the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. and several other public companies, Chief Economist of a national trade association and member of President Reagan's Commission on Housing. He is the author of Financial Markets and Institutions: A Managerial Approach (1993).
- Author(s)Kenneth J. Thygerson
- Date of Publication26/01/1994
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight446 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.