Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume reviews the shortcomings of how to control state crime, developing a preliminary model to do so. The hope is that governmental and non-governmental organizations will reflect upon the methods they advocate or use to minimize state transgressions.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Ian Ross,Ph.D.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.