Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the ethical and intellectual issues and dilemmas associated with attempts to establish formal humanitarian limits on weaponry. This book examines the varied cases of prohibitions on 'conventional' and 'unconventional' weapons through customary and statutory laws, multilateral treaties, UN resolutions, and national legislation.
- Author BiographyBrian Rappert is Lecturer in the Department of Sociology, at the School of Historical, Political and Sociological Studies at Exeter University.
- Author(s)Brian Rappert
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/12/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleContemporary Security Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.