All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.49Trending at £4.75
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging and eclectic collection of essays from leading scholars on the subject, which looks at affirmative action past and present, analyzes its efficacy, its legacy, and its role in the future of the United States.
- Author BiographyJames A. Beckman is the first permanent chair of the Department of Legal Studies at the University of Central Florida, Orlando, where he holds tenure and is associate professor.
- Date of Publication23/07/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Weight2268 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine81 mm
- Edited byJames A. Beckman
- Contained items statement3 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.