Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.48
- £14.55Trending at £23.17
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionExposes readers to the issues that professionals confront in the advertising industry. This book examines economic, political, social, and ethical perspectives and covers a number of topics including stereotyping, controversial products, consumer culture, and new technology.
- Author BiographyKim Bartel Sheehan is a Professor and Director of the Master's Program in Strategic Communication and the Undergraduate Honors Program at the School of Communication and Journalism at the University of Oregon. She held leadership positions at agencies in Boston, Chicago, and St. Louis and has consulted with numerous companies. Her research involves advertising, culture, and new technology, with a focus on sustainability communications. She has published extensively about online privacy, advertising ethics, and direct-to-consumer prescription drug advertising. She has served as an Associate Editor and a Special Issue Editor for the Journal of Advertising and President of the American Academy of Advertising. Sheehan won the School of Journalism and Communication's Marshall Award for Innovative Teaching in 2001 and 2010. She is currently a Fellow for the Society of New Communications Research and has been a two-time Page Legacy Scholar and two-time Dave and Nancy Petrone Faculty Fellow.
- Author(s)Kim B. Sheehan
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication16/09/2003
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date26/11/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.