Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.38Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the options for the treatment and management of specific cranial and spinal disorders. This title discusses the pros and cons of the various treatment options, including surgical approaches and techniques. It shows you how to manage arachnoid cysts, craniosynostosis, tethered cord, hydrocephalus, chiari malformations, and epilepsy.
- Author BiographyResident, Dept of Neurosurgery;Johns Hopkins University Hospital; Baltimore; MD; USA
- PublisherThieme Medical Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThieme Medical Publishers Inc
- Weight1031 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byGeorge I. Jallo,Gustavo Pradilla,Karl Kothbauer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.