All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.28Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses diabetes controversies, specifically in the management of etiology and the disease itself. This title examines the complications associated with diabetes. It covers commonly accepted forms of therapies and complications, as well as advances and therapies and inadequacies in several standard treatments.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/02/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Endocrinology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight708 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAaron I. Vinik,Derek LeRoith
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.