All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £11.06
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.58Trending at £48.59
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- DescriptionConus is the largest genus of animals in the sea, occurring throughout the world's tropical and subtropical oceans and contributing significantly to marine biodiversity. This title identifies 53 valid species of the southeastern United States and the Caribbean, a region that supports a diverse but taxonomically challenging group of Conus.
- Author BiographyAlan J. Kohn is professor emeritus of biology at the University of Washington. His books include Manual of the Living Conidae: Indo-Pacific Region and Life History and Biogeography: Patterns in Conus.
- Author(s)Alan J. Kohn
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication12/09/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note109 color plates. 97 color illus. 32 halftones. 12 line illus. 12 tables. 35 color maps.
- Weight2199 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.