CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £9.49Trending at £9.68
- £16.47Trending at £22.37
- £10.98Trending at £12.34
- £7.58Trending at £8.13
- £10.99Trending at £12.45
- £29.42Trending at £50.00
- £15.04Trending at £17.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book surveys the practical and legal aspects of the Chicago Convention on International Civil Aviation, detailing its effects, and efforts of ICAO and the global aviation community to keep air transport on track and ready for future exponential growth.
- Author BiographyDr. Ruwantissa Abeyratne has worked in the field of aviation law and management for over thirty years and is currently Senior Legal Officer the International Civil Aviation Organization. He holds the degree of doctor of civil laws (DCL) from McGill University, the degree of doctor of philosophy (Ph.D) from the University of Colombo, the degree of master of laws (LL.M) from Monash University, Victoria, Australia, and the degree of bachelor of laws (LL.B) from the University of Colombo. He has published 22 books and over 400 leading journal articles on international law and Aerospace law, in addition to many papers presented to conferences. Some of his latest books are Aviation in Crisis, Aviation and the Environment, Aeropolitics, Aeronomics and Law, Air Navigation Law, Aviation Security Law, Space Security Law, Airport Business Law and Aviation and the Carbon Trade. Dr. Abeyratne is a Fellow of both the Royal Aeronautical Society and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport. He is also a member of the British Association of Aviation Consultants and the International Law Association, in which he serves as member of both the Association's International Trade Law Committee and Space Law Committee. He is a founder member of the Montreal Branch of the Royal Aeronautical Society and Chairman of the Air Law Group of the Branch.
- Author(s)Ruwantissa Abeyratne
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- GenreTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1133 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.