All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.58
About this product
- DescriptionConventional Choices examines twenty-five different leadership elections over thirty-two years in three of Canada's maritime provinces to explore the backgrounds, attitudes, and motivations of those who select party leaders.
- Author BiographyIan Stewart is a professor of political science at Acadia University and author of Roasting Chestnuts: The Mythology of Maritime Political Culture. David K. Stewart is a professor of political science at the University of Calgary and author of Quasi-Democracy? Parties and Leadership Selection in Alberta.
- PrizesShort-listed for Donald Smiley Book Prize, Canadian Political Science Association 2008 (Canada).
- Author(s)David K. Stewart,Ian Stewart
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2008
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note12 b&w illustrations, 56 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.