All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the classical theory of convergence of semigroups and looks at how it applies to real-world phenomena.
- Author BiographyAdam Bobrowski is a professor and Chairman of the Department of Mathematics at Lublin University of Technology, Poland. He has authored over 50 scientific papers and two books, Functional Analysis for Probability and Stochastic Processes and An Operator Semigroup in Mathematical Genetics.
- Author(s)Adam Bobrowski
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNew Mathematical Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note60 b/w illus. 9 colour illus. 160 exercises
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.