All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing the main findings, methods and analytic techniques of this central approach to language and social interaction, along with real-life examples and step-by-step explanations, Conversation Analysis is the ideal student guide to the field.
- Author BiographyJack Sidnell is an Associate Professor of Anthropology at the University of Toronto. His research focuses on the structures and practices of talk and interaction in a range of settings. In addition to extensive research in the Caribbean, Sidnell has examined talk in court and among young children. He is the author Talk and Practical Epistemology: The Social Life of Knowledge in a Caribbean Community (2005) and the editor of Conversation Analysis: Comparative Perspectives (2009).
- Author(s)Jack Sidnell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2010
- Series TitleLanguage in Society
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight462 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.08Trending at £6.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.