Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the challenging implications of discourse approaches to the topic of cognition.
- Author BiographyHedwig te Molder is a senior lecturer in Communication Science in the Social Science Department at Wageningen University, the Netherlands. She has published on a number of topics including government communicators' talk, helpline interaction and computer-mediated communication. Jonathan Potter is Professor of Discourse Analysis in the Social Sciences Department at Loughborough University. He has published ten books, including Discourse and Social Psychology (with Margaret Wetherell, 1987), more than forty book chapters and sixty journal articles.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHedwig te Molder,Jonathan Potter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.