CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis book showcases the latest thinking and cutting-edge research of scholars working on topics at the intersection of gender and conversation analysis.
- Author BiographySusan A. Speer is a Senior Lecturer in Psychology at the University of Manchester. She is the author of Gender Talk: Feminism, Discourse and Conversation Analysis (2005). Elizabeth Stokoe is Reader in Social Interaction in the Department of Social Sciences at Loughborough University. She is the co-author of Discourse and Identity (2006).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note26 b/w illus.
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Stokoe,Susan A. Speer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.