All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA state-of-the art review of conversational repair, with contributions from internationally recognized leaders in the field of conversation analysis.
- Author BiographyMakoto Hayashi is Associate Professor in the Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. Geoffrey Raymond is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Jack Sidnell is Associate Professor of Anthropology at the University of Toronto.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- Series TitleStudies in Interactional Sociolinguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey Raymond,Jack Sidnell,Makoto Hayashi
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £43.55Trending at £50.00
- £24.99Trending at £26.61
- £19.67Trending at £20.71
- £11.68Trending at £12.41
- £63.23Trending at £93.31
- £9.22Trending at £9.90
- £15.59Trending at £17.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.