Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the belief that thoughtful dialogue can engender positive change, this book explores the implications for psychology of essentialist and social constructionist understandings of sexual orientation. It presents theoretical frameworks, followed by application sections dealing with clinical practice, research and theory, and public policy.
- Author BiographyJanis Bohan is on the adjunct faculty at Antioch New England Graduate School and a teacher at the Metropolitan State College of Denver. Glenda M. Russell is a Senior Research Associate at the Institute for Gay and Lesbian Strategic Studies in Amherst, MA. She is coauthor of Conversations about Psychology and Sexual Orientation (also available from NYU Press).
- Author(s)Glenda M. Russell,Janis S. Bohan
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1999
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.