All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.35
- £12.34Trending at £12.49
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.00Trending at £67.29
- £23.80Trending at £25.31
- £7.50Trending at £7.67
- £14.38Trending at £14.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a comprehensive survey of the major economic issues that have helped shape the modern world. It includes discussions of contemporary research findings in macroeconomics and scrutinizes some of the most important debates in economic history.
- Author BiographyBrian Snowdon, Senior Teaching Fellow, Department of Economics and Finance, Durham University, UK
- Author(s)Brian Snowdon
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteFig.tabs.
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.