All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConversations on Peirce provides a loosely related set of essays dealing with the philosophy of American pragmatist Charles Peirce that developed out of conversations between the authors over the last decade. The essays deal generally with the ways in which Peirce was both a realist and an idealist. Several of the essays also explore the consequences of these ideas in Peirce's thought.
- Author BiographyDouglas R. Anderson is Professor of Philosophy at Southern Illinois University-Carbondale. Carl R. Hausman, who was Doug Anderson's teacher, taught at Pennsylvania State University until his retirement. He is the author of Charles S. Peirce's Evolutionary Philosophy, Metaphor and Art, and A Discourse on Novelty and Creation.
- Author(s)Carl R. Hausman,Douglas R. Anderson
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2012
- Series TitleAmerican Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £7.02Trending at £9.78
- £7.50Trending at £10.64
- £41.64Trending at £68.33
- £9.06Trending at £11.06
- £31.08Trending at £33.55
- £34.48Trending at £53.38
- £10.76Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.