All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecent studies using state-of-the-art technology have shed new light on the lives of the ancient Egyptians. In this illustrated book, the reader is introduced to some of the most fascinating examples of the people who have been so miraculously preserved through centuries.
- Author BiographyDr Rosalie David is a pioneer in the field of paleopathology and has been head of the Manchester Egyptian Mummy Project since it was founded in 1973. Rick Archbold is the writer or co-writer of 18 books, including several to have come from his long collaboration with Dr Robert Ballard, the ocean explorer who discovered the wreck of the Titanic.
- Author(s)A. Rosalie David,Rick Archbold,Rick Archibald
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/10/2000
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Illustrated
- Out-of-print date26/02/2002
- Content Note200 col illus
- Weight1086 g
- Width228 mm
- Height247 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £8.47Trending at £14.98
- £15.01Trending at £16.87
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.04
- £12.58Trending at £19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.