CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £15.26Trending at £25.53
- £3.99Trending at £6.62
- £4.90Trending at £8.98
- £7.57Trending at £9.12
- £4.97Trending at £5.16
- £8.50Trending at £11.38
- £5.99Trending at £8.61
About this product
- DescriptionSamuel R Delany (b 1942) is one of the most acclaimed figures in contemporary literary theory and gay/lesbian literature. As a gay African American writer, Delany's cerebral, experimental prose crosses lines of genre, gender, sexuality, and class. This title features interviews with Delany from 1980 to 2007.
- Author BiographyCarl Freedman is professor of English at Louisiana State University and the author of Critical Theory and Science Fiction; The Incomplete Projects: Marxism, Modernity, and the Politics of Culture; and George Orwell: A Study in Ideology and Literary Form. He is also the editor of Conversations with Isaac Asimov (published by University Press of Mississippi).
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication30/08/2009
- Series TitleLiterary Conversations Series
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byCarl Freedman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.