Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.83
- £6.95Trending at £8.38
- £4.69Trending at £5.60
- £7.10Trending at £12.69
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
- £4.90Trending at £7.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe interviews and conversations contained in this volume derive from four decades of Stanley Kunitz's distinguished career. They touch on aesthetic motifs in his poetry, the roots of his work, his friendships in the sister arts of painting and sculpture, his interactions with Robert Lowell and Theodore Roethke, and his comments on a host of poets.
- Author BiographyKent P. Ljungquist, Jefferson, Massachusetts, is a professor of English at Worcester Polytechnic Institute. He is the editor of Antebellum Authors in New York and the author of The Grand and the Fair: Poe's Landscape Aesthetics and Pictorial Techniques.
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication18/11/2013
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Series TitleLiterary Conversations Series
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byKent P. Ljungquist
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.