Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOptimization is a rich and thriving mathematical discipline, and the underlying theory of current computational optimization techniques grows ever more sophisticated. This new edition adds material on semismooth optimization, as well as several new proofs.
- Author(s)Adrian S. Lewis,Jonathan M. Borwein
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- Series TitleCMS Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 310 p.
- Weight498 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 2nd ed. 2006
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.