CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.22Trending at £10.93
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.11
- £15.21Trending at £18.57
About this product
- Author(s)A. D. Alexandrov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- Language(s)English & Russian
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Monographs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note165 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight842 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Translated byN. S. Dairbekov,Semen S. Kutateladze,A. B. Sossinsky
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
- Table Of ContentsBasic Concepts and Simplest Properties of Convex Polyhedra.- Methods and Results.- Uniqueness of Polyhedra with Prescribed Development.- Existence of Polyhedra with Prescribed Development.- Gluing and Flexing Polyhedra with Boundary.- Congruence Conditions for Polyhedra with Parallel Faces.- Existence Theorems for Polyhedra with Prescribed Face Directions.- Relationship Between the Congruence Condition for Polyhedra with Parallel Faces and Other Problems.- Polyhedra with Vertices on Prescribed Rays.- Infinitesimal Rigidity of Convex Polyhedra with Stationary Development.- Infinitesimal Rigidity Conditions for Polyhedra with Prescribed Face Directions.- Supplements.
- Author BiographyA.D. Alexandrov was awarded the Stalin State Prize in 1942, the Lobachevsky prize in 1952, and the Euler Golden Medal in 1992.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.